Saturday, September 29, 2007

Tagged

Ok, I've been tagged!

Four places I've lived:
1. The first place I remember is Grassbur, Texas (does anyone know where that is?)
2. Fisk, Texas (refer to note on No. 1)
3. Midland, Texas
4. Ozona, Texas

Four foods I enjoy:
1. Ribeye steak
2. Turkado sandwich from Murray's
3. Oysters on the half shell
4. Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich
Talk about boring!

Four vacation spots:
1. Vallcito Lake, Colorado (my very favorite of all times)
2. Las Vegas, Nevada
3. Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
4. Branson, Missouri

Four places I had rather be:
I honestly cannot think of anywhere else I would rather be than right here where I am.

I loved living in Ozona, but that was before my husband passed away, and I would not like living there without him.

That's it, folks!

4 comments:

lebanesa said...

So - a real Texan chick then?
Nothing boring about food you like - if it's tasty, that's all that matters.

Debi said...

Last time I had a Turkado was with you :)

nelda said...

Well, Debi, I think it is about time you had another - with me, of course!

Unknown said...

I know were Fisk is. But Grassbur? is this community in DeWitt County? If so what do you said about meeting me & LaRue next spring and see the wildflowers there?